Free Hosting for Developers
At Pantheon, we’re passionate about the open-source community and our developers. Our goal is to give back and help support the community anyway we can.
We are providing our Personal Plan (a $300 value!) for free. See below for who qualifies and what else is included:
Who qualifies for free sites?
- Drupal Community Projects - As we mentioned above, we love supporting the growing Drupal community, and their sites like Drupal Camps and local Drupal user groups. For example, check out the amazing Bay Area Drupal Camp on our platform that we have been a part of for years.
- Drupal Developers - If you have a personal site, your first Drupal site is on us.
Just fill in the contact form, and we’ll get you set-up.
What is included?
- Free Pantheon Personal Plan for your website
- Git version control repository
- SFTP acess to build on-server
- Drush integration to speed up development
- Blazing fast cache responses
- Automated back-up retention
What do we ask for?
- In the footer section of your website, you need to display: "Drupal community hosting by Pantheon" or "Powered by Pantheon"
- A Pantheon logo that we provide (optional)
This is our way of saying thank you as so many people in the Drupal community have helped each person on the Pantheon team at different times throughout the years.
Please fill out the contact form or call us at 1-855-927-9387.